Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Tuesday 4 June 2013

May Ghost and June Tombstone

Here's my May ghost,
outnumbered 3 to 1 by the jacks!
Bent Creek District 13: Jacks in the Box
40-count Heritage linen
Called-for DMC (mostly)
 
And my June pick:
From the Prairie Schooler Heads Up leaflet.
(I'm catching up!)

3 comments:

  1. I love your ghost with jacks! And your choice for June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May ghost cure, scary June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely May ornament!!
    For June I will stitth one piece of the same book. Your pick is great!!
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete