Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Friday 29 March 2013

HAUNTED HOUSE

As I have promised I have designed a pattern for this theme, too.   I had enjoyed it so much, though looking at the finished model, I had to admit it would have been much better for May's ghost theme...:-)

This is a free pattern, so if you would like to download it or you would like to see more pictures, you are very welcome at my blog







6 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it is a perfect theme for a haunted house. Thank you for sharing your pattern with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thanks for sharing the pattern.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've downloaded her already. She'd be great for May too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty little ghost. Thanks for sharing your pattern.

    ReplyDelete