Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Friday 1 February 2013

My February Pick

Hello all :)
I decided to do Mandy Cat in Witches Hat from the 2012 Just Cross Stitch issue. The only floss color needed is 310. It shows it being stitched on an orange 14ct aida but since I didn't have that color, and money is very tight, I picked a yellow color from my stash. I've had it for years, I think my aunt gave it to me, and had never found anything to do with it. Hopefully it works for this design! I will post a pic of my progress when I can.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Feb. starts, can't wait to see the wonderful finishes!
~Nicole~

3 comments:

  1. I saw the model in the magazine and is very beautiful!:) In yellow will be lovely!
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing this one Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it will look great on the yellow fabric!

    ReplyDelete