Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Friday 1 February 2013

Lili's February Ornament

Hello!
Happy February!! 
For this month I chose this cute design:


Model from Plum Pudding NeedleArt - Witch's Pantry
(Just Cross Stitch: September/October Issue 2012)

Fabric: 35 count Edinburgh Sand Linen
Threads: DMC

Thanks for looking!
Stitching hugs,
Lili




7 comments:

  1. Nice choice, there are so many good Black Cats around it's not easy deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Can't wait to see how you finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Jo. Another one added to my list

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ornament you chose. It will be fun to stitch with all the bright colors of thread in the design. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in this one Lili. Look forward to your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I chose the same one... :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute ornament and I can't wait to see your finish!

    ReplyDelete