Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Monday 7 January 2013

January ornament

Thanks, Lainey, for letting me join in. My grandson loves Halloween and I would love to have lots of Halloween ornaments for a little tree for him this year.
My first pick is Eek!! from Lizzie Kate. It even has a few little pumpkins on it.
I'll post a pic as soon as it is finished!

lynda

2 comments:

  1. That's great motivation for you, Lynda. He will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you hear Lynda. Can;t wait to see "EEK" hugs!

    ReplyDelete