Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Thursday 31 January 2013

Almost Didn't Make It

Yea!  I just barely made the deadline.  I had a tad bit of difficulty with my stitching choice, but after I found fabric that would work the rest was easy.  I didn't do anything special with my ornament.  I guess you could say I am kind of hum-drum.  But I am pleased with it overall.  I see where Lainey stitched the same design and I love the colors that she chose.  Her finish is so bright and fun.  After seeing everyone else's finishes for the month, I think I need to step up my game some. 


I have already chosen what I will be stitching for February.  I will pull the pattern out tomorrow and post the pictures.  I have enjoyed the first month of the SAL and I am looking forward to next month. 

5 comments: